AIM
SneakBD

Mr. Snowman 2 PREVIEW Mr. Snowman 2 PREVIEW

Someone's watching a little too much south park

Although It Was A Funny Thing About South Park It Shouldent Be On Here, You Should At Least Make A Whole Flash Movie With It, But It Was Funny

Snip Snip

Hilarious

That was something i needed to see today, thx

Ongaku Ongaku

Really Great Game

This is a really good game. Its done very well. I like the style you used to create an atmosphere. Though. like always. there were small problems.

First the particles, they were a nice addition but really slowed down the game. Second was the syncing. It frustrated me when i wanted to get a high score on the later levels but I adjusted to it.

Some things to improve other then the problems are: maybe story development, more levels, better controls if possible, and a real broad range of music.

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Even princess peacha-aknowa-dis

I like everything about it, it really is a quiz to see if you know or remember the NES classics.

The only thing I didnt like was that I was missing things because of a misspelling even if it was like one letter off or switched letters but other then that it was great.

NG Killaz 6 ~Killah_J & 187~ NG Killaz 6 ~Killah_J & 187~

You Kilt It

This is that music I like, keep it up, Extremely good.

Killah-J responds:

thx for da support.

~Killah_J~

My Time To Shine ~SP3~ My Time To Shine ~SP3~

Get Yo Shine On

This Is Nice, Goes Right Along With The Title, Keep Up The Good Work, Maybe We Can Collab Sometime.

NG KILLAZ 5 NG KILLAZ 5

Dis Is Dat Hyper Stuff Mayn

Man Yall Kilt It On This One, You Have To Keep Submitting Or Hit Me Up With Your New Stuff, Your Stuff Is Cold.

P.S. We have To Collab Again!

Killah-J responds:

iight mayn. ill see. but i might jus do collabs insted of sendin my beats. imma hit you up mayn.

~Killah_J~