AIM
SneakBD

NG Killaz 6 ~Killah_J & 187~ NG Killaz 6 ~Killah_J & 187~

You Kilt It

This is that music I like, keep it up, Extremely good.

thx for da support.

My Time To Shine ~SP3~ My Time To Shine ~SP3~

Get Yo Shine On

This Is Nice, Goes Right Along With The Title, Keep Up The Good Work, Maybe We Can Collab Sometime.

NG KILLAZ 5 NG KILLAZ 5

Dis Is Dat Hyper Stuff Mayn

Man Yall Kilt It On This One, You Have To Keep Submitting Or Hit Me Up With Your New Stuff, Your Stuff Is Cold.

P.S. We have To Collab Again!

Killah-J responds:

iight mayn. ill see. but i might jus do collabs insted of sendin my beats. imma hit you up mayn.

|AEP| At the Club*NG VERSION* |AEP| At the Club*NG VERSION*

Dis Be Dat Hot Shit

Dis Is Hot Like Always You Be Killin It, I Can Feel This Right Here, Keep It Up And Keep Doin Your Thing!

How I Do *Preview* How I Do *Preview*

This is very nice

This makes me look forward to da mixtape, I like this a lot, just wish you made it longer.

Lock N Load Remix*Preview* Lock N Load Remix*Preview*

Very very nice

This is cold, you really showin skills, Im lookin foward to some mo of yo music, peace mayn

XI-Duerah XI-Duerah

Very Good

Trance Isnt Really Me But This Is Very Nice, It Gives Off Like A Futuristic-Adventure Kinda Thing.
PS. Review Some Of My Song For Me

Diamonds In My Mouth Diamonds In My Mouth

You doin yo thang

This is dat good shit I like keep it up I hope I get to listen to some of your whole beats though cause nigga dis shit is hot

Killah-J responds:

yeaz. ill let a few ppl listen. Den when i get da beat how i want it imma sell it. Ill hollaz at you mayn. thankz 4 tha review.

Major Organs Major Organs

Love The Smoothness

I Think The Organ Melody Was Great, Im One Who Can Appreciate The Organ, When Used Well, In HipHop. I Even Have My Own Little Organ Based Song.

Just Keep Doing What You Do